Anyone who is 16-25 and is having problems with housing can come and get support from Carlisle Key.
You do not need to make an appointment, you can drop in between 12:30pm and 3pm Monday to Friday. We will advise you as best as we can so that you can make positive steps to achieve independence.
The services we provide include ...
- Supported Housing
- Homeless Advice
- Housing Advice (housing searches, choice based lettings etc)
- Money Management
- Welfare Benefits Advice
- Tenancy Advice and Advocacy
- Computer Access
- Use of Telephone
- Counselling Support
- Employability Advice and Guidance
- Referrals to other Agencies
- Practical Support (food parcels ect)
- Toiletries, clothing, small household items